New Patient Info
Come Experience Tranquility in Dentistry Like Never Before
For your convenience, we have provided all the required forms for new patients. You will find we have forms in English and Spanish. Just click on the appropriate buttons below. You can send forms electronically by email or you may bring them in at your first visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will my first visit be like?
- You will be greeted by our new patient coordinator
- You will be introduced to your personal dental assistant
- She will assist the DR. for your thorough exam
- Then you will be introduced to your hygienist for your cleaning
- If needed the DR. will review your treatment options
- Your assistant will introduce you to the financial coordinator who can also schedule your next appointment
What you should I bring to my first visit?
- New patient forms filled out or you may fill hem out at the office
- Insurance card if applicable
If I want work done how can I pay?
- We accept most insurances
- We also offer multiple payment options
Don’t have insurance, no problem.
- We offer easy installment payment plans
- It only take 60 seconds to see how if you qualify
- We also except major credit cards
How can I register for offers and discounts?
- It’s as easy as a click of a button
- Easy just click on the specials box
- Register by sending us an email
- We will make sure you don’t miss out on any special offers